The following post was sponsored by Quitter's Circle as part of a guest blogger series. All thoughts, opinions and stories expressed in this post are purely those of Alexis Davidson.
This post also appears on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
This Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies dinner is a quick, no-fuss weekday dinner for all of you buffalo fans out there!
I am so excited to be back today partnering with Quitter’s Circle, a collaboration between the American Lung Association and Pfizer, to bring you this hearty meal!
As I mentioned last week, although I've never personally been a smoker, members of my family still smoke, and I feel truly passionate about helping each and every one of you on whatever journey you may be on! Whether it’s trying to eat healthier, changing your diet for health reasons, quitting smoking cigarettes, or knowing somebody you’d like to help, I am here to help you on your journey and hopefully make your life easier!
Quitter’s Circle is a fabulous resource that provides motivational tips and a variety of information ranging from how much money you can save from quitting smoking, to articles on why you need a quit smoking support squad, and I am so excited to bring you even more ways to be confident, feel great and glow from within! And that’s just what this meal can do!
If you love all things buffalo like I do, you will absolutely fall in love with this meal! Tender chicken drumsticks paired with roasted buffalo cauliflower, roasted carrots, and green peppers all made in one sheet pan!
Who needs a crazy dinner prep and then the clean up after a workday? Not us! Minimal clean-up is just the best, and that's just one of the reasons you'll love this meal. Plus, it makes for great leftovers!
Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken & Veggies
1 pound chicken drumsticks
5 carrots, sliced
1 green or red bell pepper, sliced
1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
1/2 cup hot sauce + 2 tablespoons
1 tablespoon sriracha
3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl toss peppers and carrots with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
3. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl add cauliflower and chicken. Add remaining olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic granules. Toss with hot sauce, sriracha, and butter mixture until well combined. Place onto lined baking sheet.
5. Bake for 45 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken if the veggies aren’t fully tender, and let veggies cook for an additional 20 minutes.